Thursday, June 25, 2009

Roscoe's Back!

Can't believe we've been gone so long! Mom said she was extremely busy and couldn't find time to blog - but we kept up with everyone else's blogs! Today is the last day of school - that's the place Mom goes to every day - and we're all so happy that Mom will be home with us a lot more for the next couple of months.
Here I am being cute! When I get sleepy I grab my favorite toy (by the mouth), wrap my paws around it and knead away until I fall asleep.
Here we all are in Mom and Dad's bed - we don't get to do this very often! Mom said she snapped this picture of me during the only 10 seconds I was still that morning.

And last but not least, here's a photo of me with my "I need a treat soooooooooooo badly!" look. Who could resist?
xxxooo
Roscoe
p.s. Clover, we're so glad you're back!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Roscoe!
    I am glad that you are back! I could certainly never resist that face! I think I might need some pointers cuz I have been giving The Owners my "face" for table scraps as hard as I can but it still doesn't work! I think it's because of some diet thing they have me on!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We missed you! So glad your mommy is almost on vacation. :)
    Gus does that to his stuffies too.. usually on the couch where he isn't allowed to have them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi roscoe and sue!
    welcome back!
    we missed you! yay! summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roscoe, you sure are cute! How did you make friends with your cats? Mind never want to wrestle or anything...
    -Paco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roscoe!
    How CUTE are you!! I am really glad you are back and I am back too! :) Thanks for your message to me in this post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roscoeeeee! ask your mom to take some time for you! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete