Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emma and the Birds

I've told you before about how much Emma loves our conure, Petey.
Well, now she seems to be equally enthralled with the chicks! She would stand there looking at them all day if Mom would let her!
She must have been a bird in a previous life...
Meanwhile, I gave them a quick once-over and then found better things to do -
sniffing around and looking outside. Mom said she bought weight-control dog food today and we all have to eat it. I told her to look at this picture of me and think again. I'm ready for summer! Maybe she'll just have to supplement my diet with lots of treats!

xoxo
Roscoe


5 comments:

  1. Hi Roscoe,

    I love that last picture of you looking out the window. :-) Soooo cute.

    Sniffs and licks,

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roscoe!

    Oooh, weight controlled food doesn't sound too tempting...but maybe it's tasty? We agree though - you sure look great!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roscoe! You look totally trim and fit to me!

    That Emma sure is a cutie, too! You have lucky parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little chicks are huge now!

    Don't worry Roscoe... Indy is on diet food too and she loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roscoe!
    Those little chicks just keep growing and growing! That's a cute picture of you looking out the door! You definitely don't need any weight control food!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete