Monday, March 30, 2009

Emma's Trip to the Vet

My poor, sweet sister had to go to the vet today! We all got very excited when Mom got the leash out, and when she put it on Emma we were sooooooooooooo sad that we couldn't go along. I made it very difficult for Mom to even get out of the door, but she still wouldn't take me with them. If I'd known they were going to the vet then, I would have run the other way! Emma had her yearly visit and Mom wanted them to look at the skin on her back. It turns out she has canine seborrhea oleosa - yuck! Mom has special shampoo for her and the vet said she should get better soon (but she'll probably always have to use that shampoo). When she got back home we all surrounded her like we hadn't seen her in days and gave her a big welcome. I love her seborrhea and all!



2 comments:

  1. Aww you are such a good brother Roscoe! Glad your sissy is getting her skin all better, but I hope this doesn't mean she has to get more of the dreaded BATHS! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! You better not get more baths now because your sissy needs them! We definitely agree with Pearl!

    ReplyDelete