Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trips to the Living Room

Tonight I got to stay in the living room for a whole hour! I was such a good boy! Chrissy and Joanna were pretty boring and stayed on the couch with Mom, and Emma just hung out with that wacky bird. I livened things up once or twice but overall Mom said I was very good. Most of our time is spent in the big kitchen. We all have our crates in there (Mom and Dad leave the doors open so we can use whichever one looks best to us at the moment) and our food and water and SO MANY TOYS, and that's where Mom and Dad spend a lot of time. But going into the living room at night is a great treat.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Love your site Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roscoe you are such a character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roscoe! You are so adorable! I am looking forward to being friends and learning more about you and your fun family!
    We got your peemail, so I will let my mom write back to you now!
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roscoe-you're toooooooo cute! Love and kitty treats......

    Your cousins in Saratoga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roscoe - congrats on your blog! We can't wait to hear all the stories you have to tell.
    Come check us out at Ladypug Mugs when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Roscoe! what a great family you have! come visit me when you have a chance.
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Roscoe!! Woo is a cutie pie! Glad to know woo!!

    Mya Boo Boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roscoe!
    I'm Tibby! I saw you on Clover's bloggy and wanted to stop in and say hello! You are a cute little puggy!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Roscoe. Welcome to the blogosphere. Enjoy yourself.

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  10. w00f's Roscoe, nice to meeted u, me iz rocky..Clover tolded me to come visit u..u iz a cute little guy..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete