Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow - Our First Award!


Thank you Rachel, Winston and Clementine at Ladypug Mugs for the award! I'm so excited!

Here are the award's rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.


Five random things about us:
1. From Roscoe - I know how to make a face that Daddy can't resist at mealtimes. Sometimes I can even make it look like I'm about to cry. (Don't tell him I'm pretending.)
2. From Emma - I'm trying to break my addiction to Petey the bird. The last time I was in the living room I sat on Daddy's lap and tried not to even look at Petey.
3. From Sue - I'm going to start the first level of Reiki training next month and I can't wait to try it on Roscoe! I hope it will relax him a bit.
4. From Chrissy - I wish Mommy could hold me and carry me around every second of the day. She says she feels guilty when I look at her with my sweet little face!
5. From Joanna - I only bark because it's the only way I can get any attention around here! I may be the smallest but I'm also the loudest!

Now it's my turn to pass the award. I'm new to blogging but I have some favorites I check in on all the time and reading them inspired me to start this blog. Of course Clover and Ladypug Mugs already have the award, but here are a few more I just love to read:


The World According to Pearl


Too Cute Pugs


Life is Art...Art is Life


Chronicles of Pugs


5 comments:

  1. Roscoe, Winston also knows how to make it look like he's about to cry when he wants something. That must be a special pug talent, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sue and roscoe!
    congratulations on your award!
    oh thank you so much for sharing it! you made our day! it is soooo nice to meet you!
    how fun to have two new friends!
    xoxoxo
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much for the award! I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Sue & Roscoe!

    We're so happy with the award and even happier to meet you!

    And we're interested in your Reiki lessons. Our mom's been wanting to do that too!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roscoe! Thank you so much for the award! I will do my bestest to post it but I admit I am really bad at doing that. lol

    ReplyDelete