Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you Clover!

Roscoe here. Thanks to Clover and his Mom I have lots of new friends to visit - Rachel at Ladypug Mugs, Coco, Mya Boo Boo, Tibby, Roxie and Lucky - I can't wait! Clover you have been so very helpful!

Last night when we were all hanging out in the living room, I found this cute little blue toy on the floor. I thought Mom must have left it just for me. Chrissy and Joanna were looking at me like I was nuts! They said it looked like a CAT TOY to them! Those girls are such purists. Emma didn't have an opinion - she was totally enraptured with Petey the Bird and didn't even know the rest of us were there.
Catnip tastes good! Mom said it couldn't make me wilder than I already am!


6 comments:

  1. hi roscoe! it's so nice to meet you! what a lovely family you have, all the puppies and kitties. we have two pugs and one non pug. we would love it if you stopped by!
    hugs,
    puglette
    :o)

    oh...and clover sent me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roscoe
    It's furry nice to meet you. Clover sent me over to say hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catnip rocks!

    The cousins in Saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma really loves that bird, huh? Maybe they have a special secret language or something!

    I've often wondered what cat nip would do for dogs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roscoe! I learned about your blog from Clover. Hope we can become bloggie friends! Happy St. Patty's Day!


    Sniffs and licks,
    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Roscoe, this is Fuji just stopping by from Clover's blog. You sure a cute pug boy! Are those chi's your family too? I have a sister chi, too.

    ReplyDelete